Regency F3500 Large Wood Stove
Large Hybrid Catalytic Wood Stove
With the Regency F3500 wood stove, you will enjoy the control and capability of this mighty unit. Whether a full, roaring fire with strong heat or use the single lever air control, to adjust the flame to enjoy lower heat and gorgeous glowing embers. The choice is yours!
The Regency Pro-Series F3500 large hybrid wood burning freestanding stove is one of the original Regency stoves that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the thermometer enters the "Active" range, engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent while being environmentally friendly.
The door opens a full 170 degrees letting you load up to 60 lbs. of 20" logs at one time. Our discreet ashlip will help to keep the floor in front of your new stove clean. Fit this unit anywhere in your home, using the rear heat deflector to give you the closest clearances in the industry.
F3500 Wood Stove Key Features:
- Load wood front to back or side to side
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Heavy-duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front-mounted air adjustment & side mounted catalytic bypass
- An easy-to-read catalytic thermometer helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High-performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home and alcove approved
- 170° opening door for easy loading
- Heavy-duty 3/16 in. steel firebox
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on the original catalyst
Click an Image to Enlarge
Find the perfect accessory for your fireplace here at Martin Sales and Service Inc. We have products to dress up your fireplace or others designed for practical use. From glowing embers to decorative steamers, log lighters, and toolsets, you can get it here. Talk to one of our factory-trained associates to be assured you will get the right accessory for the job. And, as is with everything we sell, our accessories are also different from the big box store. Our products are top quality and built to last.