Coca-Cola® Mustard Glazed Ham
Looking to put a new twist on the holidays? This recipe combines sweet, savory, and salt into a delicious meal that your guests will love.
Serves 12 with leftovers for sandwiches.
- 6-8 pound smoked ham
- 4 cups Coca-Cola
- 2 tbsp mustard (spicy brown, yellow or Dijon)
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 300°F/149°C
- Place ham in a Disposable Drip Pan, an aluminum foil pan or a metal pan lined with foil. Score the top with a sharp knife, making shallow cuts about an inch apart, then repeat in the opposite direction making a crisscross pattern. Place in the EGG and cook for about 1 hour.
- While the ham is cooking the first hour, reduce the Coca-Cola and mustard in a saucepan over medium heat until reduced to 1 cup.
- After 1 hour, baste the ham liberally with the glaze. Repeat glazing about every 10 minutes, using drippings in the pan as well. Cook an additional 45 – 60 minutes or until nicely glazed. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.